Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

MEMBERS!!!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Welcome Back!

Hi everyone! I hope you guys had a productive summer. This blog was such a hit last year, it just needed to be brought back! We will still have videos, debates, links and more this year and I hope you tell all your friends if you enjoy the experience!

Oh, by the way, this isn't Zoe posting! It's Steph, otherwise known as Skittles!_4321. Zoe is really busy with school and stuff, so I'm going to help her out with posting sometimes.

Remember to email the blog's email address anytime you have any videos, pictures, poems, or just general suggestions that you think would be helpful. The address is: whyilovejesusblog@yahooo.com. We
would love to hear from you!

Here's today's music video. It's totally NOT LAME.

In Better Hands by Natalie Grant





And this one is the same song, only by a young girl who is extremely good at singing. I think I like this one even better! You tell me.



Anyway, welcome back and we'll be sure to keep you update!



Remember to keep emailing your debate suggestions!

And comment to tell me what you think... :) God bless.

-Steph
Skittles!_4321


1 comment:

Strudel!_1234 said...

Two posts in two weeks? What a great comeback! :-p